Its not about who learns ABCs and 123s first or who begins to read or write first.
- being comfortable in trying again,
- in rereading a book for the hundredth time and still loving it as much as the first day,
- its more about holding the pen, without worrying about how to write and what to write
- in funny scribbles, in laughing at them, in naming them – mom and dad
- in singing rhymes, as loudly as possible
- in jumping in imaginary puddles👍🏻
- in finding shapes, colors, objects along the way
- in just being little and being proud of being little.
Learning is letting a child find it in practical life.